LMFAO: Sorry for party rocking review

Just bought LMFAO´s second album Sorry for party rocking and my my, it´s even more dance than the first one. The first one could be described as electrohop but this one is electrohop taken to a whole new level. In this album you find trance, house, electro, dubstep, you name it.

LMFAO has mimicked Black Eyed Peas with good intentions and it has gone well, in my opinion.

The singles Party rock anthem and Champagne Showers are very uplifting. Champagne showers, I think, is the best song on the album.


The visitors are quite good: Will.i.am, Natalia Kills, Busta Rhymes, Calvin Harris etc.. Calvin could have done better with his song, but it´s still ok.


The downside on this album are hiphop/r´n´b -songs which seem a bit out of place but you can easily forget these little mistakes. LMFAO has really done great job and I hope we will be hearing more from them :-)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit