Thats all folks!!!

You´ve probably wondered why I havent written in a long time...It´s because my relationship with music is slowly coming to an end.

In the last 10 years I´ve seen the decline in quality of music and the growing coldness against physical cd´s.   Spotify and other stream services have delivered the final death strike to music.

Artists with zero talent like Martin Garrix and Avicii are making it big because its not about the music anymore. It´s about social media and posting idiotic pics when youre drinking your ass off in Guetta concert.   

Yeah they are still releasing physical cd´s...but how long? And dont get me started on the vinyl issue, what the fuck is up with that?!!!  Choosing an old format, which is considerably inferior to cd (in quality of sound and storing) is a final death cry for music. And the cassettes, who fuckin even has cassette players any more??

Also my favorite artists have gone to the so called EDM band wagon, making monotone churning and utterly stupid "music" for teenagers, who dont care about the history of electronic music. As long as it its something, the teenagers dig it and can put their fists in the air and show their stupid faces in the public events where these brainless dj´s and artists are playing their shit.

So these are the reasons why I´ve decided to stop writing. I just dont have the motivation any more. Everywhere media is yelling about streaming and vinyl, and I just cant take it anymore.  I´ve fucking had enough. 

I´ve concentrating now on comics and old eurodance. At least in those the stupidity of todays society is not visible.

Good bye and thanks for all the artists I´ve interviewed!

Juha/Soicca

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit