Digital Base Project -interview

1. Who are the members of Digital Base Project and where are you from?

D-Base: Our project involves: Mi-Lenika is our vocalist. Dagoth is the lyricist and rapper. FatFoont is another rapper. I'm D-Base - the author of music and the sound producer. Dagoth, Mi-Lenika and I from Russia, and FatFoont lives in Azerbaijan. Sometimes we are helped by the rapper Freeze. He is also from Russia.



 2. How did you all meet?

D-Base: We all met on the Internet in the process of creating a project.


 
 3. Digital Base Project is very eurodance oriented. Is that the genre you all like the most?

D-Base: We are trying to make different music, not just eurodance. But most of our songs are Eurodance. Mi-Lenika: I love dance pop music



 4. Why do you think that eurodance is once again so popular?

Mi-Lenika: As in most life moments - all the old one ever becomes popular again. Given that there are not so many Eurodance groups in Russia, we are able to develop this direction and find our listeners, fans of this music. D-Base: I think that not only in Russia. ))



  5. Do you have favorite eurodance artists or songs?

Mi-Lenika: My favorite band is E-Type. D-Base: I have a lot of favorite bands. For example, Culture Beat, Dr.Alban, Fun Factory and many others.



 6. If you had the chance to do a song with one eurodance singer, who would it be? 

Mi-Lenika: E-Type D-Base: Exactly. This is a great idea.



 7. You´ve released three albums. Do you think that listeners are more interested in individual songs than whole albums?

Mi-Lenika: I think that in separate tracks. I judge by myself. One artist can have a lot of albums, but I like individual songs, from which I can make my own playlist.




  8. I think that your eurodance sound is very authentic. What kind of feedback you get from your fans?

D-Base: We are trying to get as close to the sound of the 90's. Basically, the reviews are certainly positive.



9. Are you planning to make more music videos besides Airplanes?  

Mi-Lenika: Video clips are needed. This allows our fans not only to listen to us, but also visually to receive a positive charge of emotions. D-Base: I think that we will make new videos in the future. 



 
  10. Do you have a message to your Finnish fans?


D-Base: I wish everyone happiness and a lot of good music. Mi-Lenika: And to invite a guest to speak. )) D-Base: C E-Type !! ))) Thanks for listening to our music!



Thanks for the interview!!!

 

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit