Time for the big Reveal..

Well, it´s time to come out of the closet and admit that I actually like Gaga. Sure there was hatred at first but as the time has passed my loathing has turned into love...My opinions were not so justifiable as in the beginning. I´ve bathed myself in anger so that I couldnt be able to admit that I like her music.

And the hate doesn´t do any good to my mental health. As my husband would say, it´s better to love than to hate.

She has some good tunes and determination. And the way she brought dancemusic to mainstream is outstanding. Never thought that Britney or J.lo would do dancemusic!!!

Needless to say that I´ve purchased Fame monster and ordered Born this way deluxe =)

Some might say I´m a coat turner...but what the hell?! It´s my life and I do with it whatever I please.

P.S.
Still dont like the fanatic fans that think Gaga is number one in popmusic. She is good but not the best.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit