Jennifer Lopez: Love? deluxe review



When I heard J.Lo´s "On the floor" I thought that "wow, is she really going to release a dancealbum?" Well, I was two thirds right ;-)


Love? is not like Britney´s excellent Femme Fatale, but very near. There are some hiphop/r´n´b tracks in Love? that don´t quite match with the uptempo songs but all and all these slower songs are not irritating as you might expect from J.Lo (compared to her previous works).


The new single "I´m into you" isn´t the best work you could expect from the master producers Stargate but it´s quite ok and much more enjoyble than the one they did to Rihanna (What´s my name). (What is) love stands out as the best song in this album because it reminds me of Brandys Right here departed, which I like very much.


RedOne penned Papi, Invading my mind, etc are typical synth-driven dancemusic, but it works. It says in the booklet that Lady Caca has contributed in Hypnotico and Invading my mind, but I highly doubt that. Maybe that bitch was in the vicinity and demanded to be named here.


Deluxe edition contain 5 bonustracks. It´s really weird that the tekhousish Charge me up didn´t make it in the basic version.


Love? is definitely J.Lo:s best work. Melodic, sunny and good summermusic. Only makes you wonder what happened to Louboutins or that David Guetta track?


Who the fuck needs Caca when you have J.Lo and friends?!!!






Kommentit

Suositut tekstit