Lana Del Rey: Born to die -review

When I first heard about Lana, my reaction was purely negative. But having opened my mind to this singer and to her peculiar but pleasurable voice, I was deeply moved by this album.

This is no fat bitch Adele, who does only lame ass ballads. This album has substance, depth and good choruses. Lana is like a fusion between Nancy Sinatra and Britney Spears.

I think that the first single from this album, Video games, is the weakest. Every other song is pure pop magic with nicely done triphop beats. My favorites are Blue jeans, Born to die, Dark paradise and National anthem.

This is the kind on album that will probably intrigue me for years to come. I know that her voice isn´t for everybody and her looks is quite plastic, I admit that. But having said that, I think that Lana should be in Adeles place.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit