The Ting Tings: Sounds from Nowheresville review

Having heard that The Ting Tings scrapped the Kunst album, which was supposed to be dance-oriented, I wasnt expecting much from this. "Hands", which was supposed to be the first single of Kunst, is a great song (prod. by Calvin Harris), so I was reliefed to find that in the deluxe edition of this album.

The band has got quite a punk attitude, and it shows on this album. Consisting mainly of rock, theres lots of guitars and drums but a little bit of electronic twist....But Silence is really different from all the other songs. It may be a track from Kunst, I think, because it has that nice electropop vibe to it. 

In the dancefreaks point of view, the deluxe edition is worth buying. It has 9 bonus songs, remixes etc. Theres dubstep, breakbeat and even disco (!).

I think I will be listening this again soon..I like Katie Whites fuck-you voice and it will probably  keep me fascinated for a long time :-)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit