Lian Ross - interview



1. What made you come back after all these years to make your first official artist album?

First I didn´t come back because I wasn´t away:-) - I have released nearly every year Single-CD´s and even few Albums, but under different project names or "nicknames" like 2 Eivissa, Fun Factory, Tears´n Joy etc. ! Check the discography at wikipedia:-)
I have never stopped working in the studio and performing live on stage:-)
2. You sang italodisco in the 80´s. Its still popular today. Why is that to your opinion?
Yes, I sang Italo-Disco in the 80´s and I still sing it in the clubs - the people love to sing along with all these wondeful nice melodies!
3. How  do you see the music business has changed over the decades? Has it gone better or worse?
Well, the music has changed a lot because it´s very hard for new, young talented singers to start a career! Today we have only casting shows and then you gonna be a star only for one year - that´s sad!
4. Many old italodisco artists and 80´s artists are returning to their old sound. Is that something you would like to do in the future, to make italodisco once again?
Yes, of course I would do it and we have done it already, but with modern sounds.
5. How the fans have reacted to your new album, I got the beat?
The reaction of my new album is 100% positive - so I think we have done a good job:-)
6.There are a lot of different styles in I got the beat. Was it difficult to tackle with so many styles?
No, no, not at all:-) - that´s me - I have many faces in music styles and I wanted to show it to the people.
7. Are there artists you would like to cooperate with?
I think any artist with heart and soul is a good one to cooperate with:-)
8.  There are a lot more artists around today than than in the 80´s, thanks to Internet. Is it tougher to promote your music and have your voice heard?
Maybe it´s tougher to promote songs today, but if you have a good song, or an album - you can never stop a good song - thanks internet even better!
Good luck with your career and thanks for the interview!



Kommentit

Suositut tekstit