Manuel Le Saux - interview




Here´s a little interview I did with Manuel Le Saux:



1. You´ve released your debut album First light this year. How the
fans have reacted to your new music?
My supporters really like it. I really didn´t expect such great reaction !!! I´m really happy.



2. How would you describe your music today?
Emotional , Energetic , Trance .



3. Where do you draw inspiration?
I get inspiration from everything that happens around me ! A great moment , a happy moment everything.



4. What do you think of the trance music scene today? Or is there even
one, when artists mix other genres to trance?
Trance scene is still high , thanks to the new young talented producers who still make delicious trance. Certainly not because mainstream producers who under the excuse of the "new sound" they are trying to mix different musical genres for business and not for pure and true passion for music.


5. Are there bands, projects or artists you look up to? Or hate?
Especially in trance music?


I do love every kind of music , classical , opera, rock everything. What i dont like is cheesy music. And what i hate more is when "artists" steal music from other real artists.



6. Is there an artist or a singer you would like to do a song with?
I´d love to make a track with John o'callaghan. And I´d love to make a vocal track with Amy Lee , Evanescence's singer.



7.  In your opinion, what songs are the biggest trance classics?



8.  Is there a second album in the works?
I´ll start working on it in september.


Thanks for the interview!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit